- PAPER 1- FINANCIAL REPORTING
Prasad Sivaramakrishnan, is the founder of Professional Academy in Mumbai. He is a rankholder chartered accountant who qualified in the year 1999. He has rich experience in the industry including in the big four firms. He has been a part of accounting standard formulations in various national/international federations. He has authored several extensive research papers in financial reporting and is presently authoring a book for CA final students on financial reporting
Prasad Sivaramakrishnan is a Senior faculty member at the Professional Academy for Financial Reporting. His vision is to make Professional Academy a fountainhead of knowledge where students learn to love their subjects and do not restrict their learning to only pass in their exams.
- PAPER 2- SFM
Kanwar Preet Jassal is a qualified Chartered Accountant & Company Secretary and is also pursuing International CFA (L-3). He is a B. Com graduate from St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata. He has worked with Pricewaterhouse Coopers and has been practicing in real time equity & derivative market. He has an enriched experience of more than four years in teaching Strategic Financial Management for CA Final across various locations including Bombay, Kolkata, Hyderabad, & Bangalore. He is also a visiting faculty at ICAI, Bangalore.
- A. N. Sridhar is a finance professional who has wide experience of almost three decades in the Banking & Finance industry, in various fields including Forex Market, Money Market, Bond Markets, Mutual Funds, Stock & Derivatives markets, Equity Research and Portfolio/Fund Management, which indeed form entire part of CA Final syllabus. Sridhar is a very strong believer of the fact that only proper learning of concepts leads to expertise in the subject of Finance. Using sound concepts, and assuring practical knowledge, Sridhar often uses real life examples to explain several concepts in a simple, lucid and practical manner. Sridhar, an Author of repute in several titles of Finance, is in the teaching profession for CA Final over the last decade.
- PAPER 3- AUDIT
Sachin, is an accomplished Practicing Chartered Accountant, with a rich Audit experience of 11 years for national as well as international clients.
His Teaching skills have been derived from conducting numerous training sessions to CAs all over the country. He is Passionate about teaching and personally believes that a practical approach helps students for a better understanding of the subject. His Objective is to develop students as complete Chartered Accountants with all-round knowledge and not merely passing the CA exams
- PAPER 4- LAW
Rahul Modi is an ALL INDIA RANK 7 at Final CA Exam & Best Paper Awardee for Corporate & Allied Law. He has been famous amongst the student’s community for making the humongous Subject of Law crisp & precise with his notes.
The unique chart format of study that he adopts is also responsible for making the subject more interesting & appealing to the students.
- PAPER 5 – ADVANCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
ANUJ JALOTA, a C.A. Foundation, T.Y.B.Com & C.A. Final Ranker started teaching C. A. Final when he was hardly 21 years old. For the last 11 years, his name has been synonymous with the subject of costing in Mumbai. A large percentage of CA’s have studied under him since 2002. At such a young age, he has an experience of more than 30,000 hours in C.A. coaching
- PAPER 6- ISCA
Ganesh Shivaramakrishnan is currently a faculty member with Professional Academy in India, a renowned name in educating Chartered Accountants.
Ganesh has spent more than 18 years in financial institutions and in consulting, supporting major Fortune 100 companies internationally. He has led the implementation of several large-scale information systems – providing expertise in IT governance, risk management and Information System (IS) controls and audits. Ganesh’s expertise comes from his proven ability of understanding the strategic business vision and delivering a transformative IT Solution that meets the business needs.
Ganesh has a BE in Computer Engineering from India and a MBA in Financial Management from the USA.
- PAPER 7- DIRECT TAXES
Divakar Vijayasarathy (DVS) - is a rank holder chartered accountant engaged in active domestic and international taxation practice. His areas of specialisation include litigation, structuring and advisory involving income tax and international taxation. He is an active speaker across the various branches of ICAI and other professional institutes and is also an expert member of various committees formed by ICAI/SIRC. He is engaged in teaching for the past 9 years and has authored the following books on the subject of direct and international taxation for students and professionals:
- First lessons on Income Tax, Service Tax and VAT
- First lessons on Direct Taxes
- The Law and Practice of Domestic and International Transfer Pricing in India
- PAPER 8- INDIRECT TAXES
Durgesh Singh has overall 10 years teaching experience at CA Final in Both Direct and Indirect Taxes. He is immensely popular with students for his teaching skills on the subject. With a big four background, he is currently a partner in a large CA firm with an expertise in Indirect and International taxation matters. His teaching focuses on concepts in the subject of taxes and he believes in the mantra that ‘if you know why, you know how’
- CA Deepthi Chandrasekhar is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. She has been an investment banker in the past with experience in Mergers and Acquisition transactions. A past student of Professional Academy, she is actively involved in the content research and development at Professional Academy and teaches Financial Reporting at PA.
- Prof. Kavita shukla is highly experienced faculty in subject of O.R for more than 20 years. She teaches O.R subject in such a manner that even complicated topics feels simple. Also Kavita has indigenously developed the techniques to solve more than 30 mins problems like Simplex, Float, crashing etc in less than 10 min time. Her teaching is systematic , well planned , conceptual ,and absolutely time bound with deep knowledge of the subject
- Chauntelle, CA by profession, is a graduate from NM college Mumbai. She makes every effort to relate the subject, from a student point of view, thus incorporating a lot of interaction and practical examples. Her method of teaching aims to make the subject interesting and importantly easy to remember.
- He has gained teaching experience over the past 12 years in the voluminous subjects of Direct and Indirect Taxes. He has been conducting training programs for firms such as PriceWaterhouse Coopers Chennai. He is also a visiting faculty at various branches of ICAI. His teaching has benefited students from across the country in various locations including Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and Andhra Pradesh.
- Deepak is a Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and a Bachelor of Law. Deepak has over 12 years of experience on indirect taxes including 9 years in Big 4 accounting firms. Deepak is the founder of Accolet Advisors Pvt. Ltd, and provides professional assistance to Indian as well as multinational companies on excise, customs, service tax, VAT and entry tax and FTP/ SEZ matters. Deepak represents clients before various tax authorities including at the appellate level. Deepak has authored various eminent books in his area of expertise.